“Thank you Habitat for Humanity for such a great experience! Ampacet loved working alongside with the future homeowners and your seasoned team leads! The feeling of joy and comradery has flowed into our work week. Everyone is still all smiles!” - Ampacet Canada Inc.
How does a team build work?
Team Build Days are unique opportunities for corporations and community groups to share the experience of participating in a Habitat for Humanity build, and experience is not necessary! Whether your group is skilled in the construction field or have never swung a hammer before, being part of the Team Build Day program is for everyone.
Your day will start at 8:15 a.m. and we make sure everyone gets hardhats, work boots, an orientation, and most importantly, safety training.
Our Construction Manager divides everyone into teams for the day. Each team will have a Team Lead — one of our consistent volunteers — who will be excited to guide his/her crew for the task at hand. Each of you plays an important role. You could be framing a wall, putting up siding, or simply cleaning up the build site; each phase of the build schedule is important
Volunteers in our community help us build affordable housing which we then sell back to residents of our community with an interest-free mortgage as a means to break the cycle of poverty. We could not build these homes without the generosity and kindness of donors, volunteers, corporate teams and sponsors like YOU!
The gift that keeps on giving!
Give us one day and we’ll give you in return countless happy days. Team Build Days:
- build team spirit within your organization
- create new opportunities for your company to support the community in which you operate
- increase the morale of your employees
- improve your ability to attract and keep high-quality employees
- have a positive impact on employee productivity
- provide new opportunities for training, professional development and career development
- strengthen personal, professional and business networks
- promote physical, emotional and mental health
- allow your employees to feel good about using the skills they already have in a new setting
- create a playground for employees to learn new skills and broaden their experience
It's a win-win! We both get so much.
Come build with us and let us provide you with all of this:
- hearty lunch and snacks to fuel your day
- memento t-shirts for each team member
- exposure on our social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram
- keepsake group photo. Share it! Show the world you’re helping to break the cycle of poverty
- invitation to our annual, signature event: Family Dedication – see families get their homes
This is an investment in community! For $2500 we're really building homes, hope and communities!
Ready to sign up? Perfect! All you have to do is fill out the form below, and our Manager of Volunteers will follow up with you.